Monday, January 25, 2010

Luv Meaningless...

today is just a full day for me. i'm still on the computer and still wanting to write on this blog. i don't know, but i feel the need to write some more. i guess it's just to keep myself in practice, but as well, this blog is helping me to get away from the troubles in life for the few short minutes it takes for me to type.

once again, i have here another 90's emo band i totally love. they were called, Broken Hearts Are Blue.



this band had former members from other old school emo acts such as The Vine, and Current, and made only one album. they were from kalamazoo, michigan and very short lived. i'm not exactly sure the years they were active, but their album was released in 1998. the album in question is titled, The Truth About Love, and it is an excellent piece of work from start to finish. i hope you will give it a listen and try out something old, but probably new.


http://www.mediafire.com/?nm9ydavxgxs



All my friends have been taken by the good, good earth.
One by one they pass right through to the six foot under blue milieu.
O Natasha, your face is O so Russian and your face is so unlucky.
All my friends have been taken by the good, good earth.
One by one they pass right through, revered in soil, the blue milieu.
O Natasha, your body is covered in jokes.
O Natasha, they made you change your name so you could be a big, big star.
Natasha wouldn't.
Natalie, she would.
I know she wouldn't.
I swear, O lordy, she wouldn't.
She didn't know how to swim.

No comments:

Post a Comment