Thursday, October 22, 2009

I'm convinced that you're from mars...

i tried to beat megaman nine again. even though it's the newest megaman game, it has become the hardest yet. it takes me back to the old school nintendo games of my childhood. the megaman games were some of my favorite and not to brag, but i played them soooooooo much that i became a master at them. i could run through the games and beat the crap out of each boss and dr. wily at the end.


maybe that's why megaman nine is giving me such a hard time. i haven't played it enough!!! well later tonight i'm gonna turn on my nintendo wii and attempt to play the game once more. this time i will beat it!!! this time i will be the megaman master!!!

uh yeah, so how are all of you out there who maybe read my blog??? i hope you read it and not just skip down to the music posts. if you want, feel free to write something on the posts. any questions you have just ask and i will try me best to answer them. i just hope they are good questions...

goin' back to the 90's once again (my favorite decade of music) i want to post a band that was big in the early emo movement. springing from the Cap'n Jazz family of musicians, this band became very popular with each new release and toured all over the states with bands like Jimmy Eat World and The Get Up Kids. here to check out is The Promise Ring.


this band released four full length albums and an ep and several 7" records. they are gone now, but the music lives on like all good music does. here are their first two albums 30 Degrees Everywhere and Nothing Feels Good. be sure to listen to them and also check out the songs "a picture postcard" and "why did we ever meet?"

Don't forget to kiss me if you're really going to leave
Couldn't you take the second bus home?
Couldn't you just take me with you?
Couldn't you take the second bus home?
If I put my hands to your stomach,
or put my lips to your hand.
Birmingham has gone to motors.
Take me home, keep your eyes on the road.
So don't forget to kiss me if you're really going to leave.
Couldn't you take the second bus home?
Couldn't you just take me with you?
I'm convinced that you're from mars.

No comments:

Post a Comment