Friday, September 11, 2009

Today...

i remember when this day happened in 2001. i got to stay home and skip school. it was after the events took place that my mom called me and told me to watch the television. she was mad at me for some reason, but i guess it was just her freeking out over the events. i watched the news and saw the tragic outcome of people who seemed to have no care for human life. to think that they would do something so terrible was beyond my own rational immature thinking, but of course i was just a dumb highschool kid. i took back those thoughts though because you can easily trace back in history to people who did the exact same things. i'm native american, so i of course know what i'm talkin' about...

this was a turning point in the lives of everyone in the world. i think and remember how a lot of things were taken for granted before the attacks. i took a lot for granted. i try my best now to appreciate everything, but i slip in my ways and then feel like a hypocrite. i pray for those people who were affected personally during that moment in time. i just hope that we can rise above even more better than we have these past nine years since then.

my music post really has nothing to do with this historical (and tragic) day. it's just that i was listening to this band and, well i just think it is good enough. here are The Pixies and their best albums Surfer Rosa and Doolittle.


http://www.mediafire.com/?j9zl3incd7g


http://www.mediafire.com/?d1ttm14h1tj


This monkeys gone to heaven...

No comments:

Post a Comment