Sunday, August 30, 2009

Killin' Nazis...

this was a better day. me and my stepbrother went and finally watched the new Quentin Tarantino movie, Inglorious Bastards. this was a funny romp, and for me, there is one image that comes to my mind when remembering this flick. i don't want to spoil it for ya, but all i will say is that face won't ever look the same after that!!! lol

For the music today let's go out with a bang!!! this is a favorite band of mine and also the first time i ever went to a concert was to see them in 1996 here is Oklahoma City!!! I'm am of course talkin' about The Smashing Pumpkins. i have everyone of their albums not to mention tons of bootlegs including the very concert i went to back in the day. but for just this post i want to only include their best albums (in my opinion). So here for you to jam is Siamese Dream and Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness.

have a nice day...

No comments:

Post a Comment