Saturday, August 29, 2009

Comparisons...

how does it feel to be compared to something or someone totally different than what you are??? well i might be cool, and then it might suck...How do you comprehend what you are when someone tries to talk you down and say this and that??? is there even a reason for such logic to be said; logic that isn't even necessary???

this is an angry post. i'm sorry for that by the way. i really have nothing else to say. it's just been a bad weekend for me. i'm ready to go...somewhere...far away...ugh...

for an angry post how about some angry music??? this band calls themselves Converge.



this is their album Jane Doe. this is probably their most popular album by far. this thing shreds with so much pissed off anger that you don't want to be caught off guard when listening. Jacob Bannon the singer also does the artwork for the releases and his lyrics are solid as well. i believe this was a major breakup album. i know that because i used it for that particular reason.

You were most beautiful as the damage and the trauma
Pounding hard with battered wings of destiny
You were my last great war
You were my heaven ablaze
Riddled with faults and fractures
And I spent my last of days burning my oldest of bridges
And I spent my last of nights killing the best of friends
In the company of thieves, liars, beggers and whores
I'll lay waiting, just waiting for my time to come

sometimes you just feel like screaming from the top of your lungs. for me, i'll let someone else do it. of course i do scream on occasion when the opportunity calls for it.


http://www.mediafire.com/?omeyyne5u5m



time to vent and time to breathe...

1 comment:

  1. Don't let forms of profanity get you down. It's not fun to feel disrespected. A chance to get away sounds about right; it's not hopeless.

    Cheer up Charlie! It won't rain everyday. You have another day to make the best of your weekend!

    :-D

    ReplyDelete