Monday, July 4, 2011

4th Of July Limitations...

my short vacation is now over. back to work tomorrow. but i never let that bother me because Falls Creek is still coming, and that is my REAL vacation. anyway, me and kristy went to dallas and then came back to stay the night with my dad in fort cobb. over this period of time, my depression was flaring up and down, never to absolutely leave me. i don't mind saying this here because it helps me to write it down. i'm so tired of hurting like this. when will it end???

when i'm depressed, i have to take time away from the world and just wait it out. of course that's not a good idea for people like me. here's an old story. i remember watching tv and seeing a commercial for depression medicine. the speaker listed symptoms that, if one should have, might be related to manic depression or bi-polar disorder. i thought this over and one day mentioned it to my mom. she got angry and told me to never say that or think that. i must have been around 15 or 16...

is there a point to this post??? no, but my mind is beginning to be at ease. i'm sorry...

No comments:

Post a Comment