Monday, July 11, 2011

The Library Of Schuyler...

today was a good day. i got paid and went out and bought two book shelves. i've been waiting for a long while for these pieces of furniture. what's exciting is that i finally get to display my books and movies. all the boxes i moved in with will finally be out of here, and more living room space will be available. in my dreams, back before i moved to my current location, i often imagined having my belongings neatly organized and properly handled. now of course these are all just items and not going to be much else, but i know that. i just have a passion for my hobbies and its an accomplishing moment to give these things a nice place to be. boxes are soooo frumpy and depressing. just seeing them sitting here all stacked up and stuff reminds me of the song, "Even If It Kills Me", by Motion City Soundtrack. Look it up!!!

aight, so its late and i'm freekin' tired. its going to be a busy week for me, so i better get started on my rest. i don't want to be a sleepy piece of crap...

No comments:

Post a Comment