Thursday, June 30, 2011

Banana Nut Cookies...

ahoy there maties. schuyler here with another round of blogging' from my noggin'. not much to say except that i've been working out everyday, running on the treadmill. i jog around two miles or so, and with my new runnin' shoes, things are just awesome. it feels so good to get a great workout. i'm reminded of my high school baseball days where i ran so much that i often puked. i really hate running, but i can do it. i trained so hard at it back then that it still is triggered through my veins.

aww, and as i type this i'm watchin' The Office. probably my favorite show besides South Park. its season six and i've been watching it so much that the episodes are burned into my brain and eyes. when i really think about it, this simple, yet hilariously awesome show, has been one of the best medications i've ever taken. laughter is addictive and i can't get enough of it...

No comments:

Post a Comment