Friday, June 24, 2011

Brased Short Ribs...

there is time for work and time for play. i try to combine the two, but usually to no effect. i'm in ada again, eating a free lunch of ribs, carrots, and cabbage. its freekin' good. i'm definitely at play right now. this roller coaster of a week has finally settled down to me getting some more alone time in a relaxed state. i really do like the drive out here. it reminds me of all those trips to santa fe, but without the anxiety.

tonight i'll probably end up at mike's. its now become something i look forward to every weekend. the music i'm jammin' is smooth and ambient. the kind of stuff you can ignore, or fill in the backgrounds. i try to not be picky. things become much more simpler when you just let it flow...

2 comments:

  1. where is the music!? I still check this site all the time because I love your taste in music. Are you done with those postings?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I'm sorry that I haven't been posting any music lately. I've recently moved and I'm without a computer and internet. I'm having to use my phone to do this, so I can't give my blog decent attention. I really appreciate you reading though. It makes me want to keep writing...

    ReplyDelete