Sunday, June 19, 2011

Mowing Lawns, 100+ Heat...

well, its felt like forever since i've been on here. never to forget, i'm happy to once again be writing something. without giving it much thought, it seems that i have been creating something quite big. its a writing project that's been ongoing for a few months now. the project is a list of musical artists i'm currently into. not much when you read this, but as of right now, the document is close to 100 pages. that's a lot of music, and i haven't even gotten to writing down the artists i have on my ipod. overall, i think its something special and i have no idea where its leading, but i'm excited!!!

in other news, my job has been extended another year and my foot is much much better. life is good, but things are so confusing lately. i'm not sure what to make of it. too many thoughts and old memories taking over. i can only keep the peace and do my best, knowing that God is watching over me every day.

No comments:

Post a Comment