Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Only Shallow, Tight Around...

can you dig it??? i'm once again at the diamond ballroom, patiently waiting to see the Deftones. but before that i must take a quick trip with my old friends, The Dillinger Escape Plan. the opening band, which i'm sorry i forgot the name of, have just finished. quite the trip indeed, is what i'm thinking. too bad my foot is still on the mend...

i can't get into a heated discussion on my love for the Deftones right now. that's been done already. (look for the old post.) what i can say is, man, i sure have gotten older. physically and mentally. my body aches like an old building, swaying from a precision strike against its side. my mind is tired, lazily sitting here like a stone toad beside a water fountain. i don't think i'm supposed to be doing this for much longer, or at least in these jeans...

No comments:

Post a Comment