Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Vote And Die...

what a miserable day it’s been. not one to like being down in the dumps, today just seems to be in limbo. there are the occasional moments of clarity and peace, but mostly it’s just been a swampy trail. so far, the best moment was lunch time. i went out with some of the guys and we grubbed at Buffalo Wild Wings, which is always awesome. i had the eight piece boneless lunch special, with spicy garlic sauce and french fries. my nose always wants to run when eating something spicy, but heck, i’ll take that when it includes something as awesome as buffalo wings!!! right now as i type this, my boogers are dry and the occasional sniff causes some of them to shoot out of my nostrils. grabbing a tissue, i dig in and try my best to scour the insides and rid myself of the ugly mess that is my snot. this is just one of the perks of being schuyler deal, total nerd and sinus ridden giant…

the weather is nice and cool, my type of scene. it’s now my chance to bust out the long sleeve shirts, sweaters and jackets. i always get sleepy when it’s like this, so maybe that’s why i love it so much. i like the feeling of snuggling up to get warm. my blanket is calling for me. i’ll have to pay my cat the ransom money in order to sleep under it. his ransom??? a scratch under the chin and a rub on his belly.

this entire day made me want to try and settle down before i have a panic attack. thankfully, besides praying, i have my music at hand. for today’s sporadic moments of hopelessness and depression, i listened to Beach House. i want you all to as well...

beach house is an indie rock/dream pop/shoegaze duo from baltimore, maryland that formed in 2004. the duo consists of alex scally on guitars and keyboards and victoria legrand on vocals and organ. to this date, the band has released three critically acclaimed albums and toured globally with other note while bands like, Dum Dum Girls, Grizzly Bear and Cat Power. if you want some specifics, they sort of remind me of Cocteau Twins, Slowdive, Love Lies Crushing, The Sundays, Lisa Germano, a bit of My Bloody Valentine and dash of Julee Cruise. so, with that, i think you might dig this…

okay then, you know what time it is. here today you will find all three of their albums, first starting with their self titled effort, then moving on to their second album, and my personal favorite, Devotion. and in last place is their latest and most highly acclaimed release, Teen Dream. listen carefully and listen well.


http://www.mediafire.com/?9lavd9mxmnw



http://www.mediafire.com/?9b3cepzjnn1


http://www.mediafire.com/?nmiztyjr2ij



ugh, i hate it when the spaces aren't exact...

No comments:

Post a Comment