Thursday, September 1, 2011

Tuskahoma Party Time Excellent...

last night i went to a fathom event and watched Scarface at amc quail springs on northside. that movie is soooo 80's, but i loved watching it anyway. too bad i had to pay 12.50 for one friggin' ticket!!! gaw...

the holiday weekend is a day away for me since i got this friday off for my usual ada doctor's appointment. me and kristy will then head down to tuskahoma for our labor day vacation. i'm thinking about dancing that friday night as well. i hope all my running exercise will benefit me...

so, in the end of things here, i want each and everyone of you out there have a wonderful weekend and take care of yourselves. the fall is right around the corner, which means time to dress up in warm clothes pretty soon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment