Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Mother Help My Bone...

ok, i often post events and this needs to be a quick one. i broke my left foot, or something of that sort. the doctor said its an evulsion (i am probably spelling that wrong...) on the fifth bone. i'll just say its my pinky toe. it looked a lot worse that it felt, but there was pain. what happened was me falling like a dork. i was throwing around a softball with my girlfriend and when it came to be my turn to catch it, i fell like a statue. i always trip over myself, and have been that way since i was a kid. ugh...

my mom took me to ada. that trip was much longer than i'm used to, but i had no choice. she really helped me in a tight situation since i've busted my foot............ and also broke my car.

i didn't break it on purpose though. it was some weird accident out of my control. i'm the LAST person to ask about cars, so i currently feel like i'm in the twilight zone. as i've said twice today, "if it isn't one thing, its another..."

don't feel sorry for me and don't think i'm whining. i'm just speaking my mind and trying to unleash this overflow of emotional mail. well, my phone is about to die, so i'll chat later. peace be with you...

No comments:

Post a Comment