Saturday, April 23, 2011

HOV Lane...

i'm currently laying down in an unfamiliar bed, in an unfamiliar house, in an unfamiliar place. as of right now, i'm spending the weekend in dallas with my girlfriend and her family. so far its been quite nice and i hope that feeling lasts all day, everyday. i was very nervous coming here, but things seem to have settled and i'm relieved.

the drive here was a bit long, but not terrible. i had a lot of time to think of important issues while staring at passing objects and places. (kristy wouldn't let me drive...) my main concern was understanding my own confusion. my brain has constantly been on overdrive and won't stop for nothing. if the top of my head was pointy and spun, you could juice some oranges and lemons...

yowza, i'm crazy tired, so i gotta say g'night for now. i for sure need some sleep, and hopefully, if all goes well, sweet dreams will be had. dig it??? dug it... bleh bleh bleh (sinus congestion and burning eyeballs)

No comments:

Post a Comment