Monday, March 28, 2011

Weekend At Schuyler's...

things seem to be happening at the moment for me. many things, of which i have been hard pressed to determine their validity. truth aside, it’s just more or less plain confusion on my part. you see, my life is really starting to move forward, but along the way i seldom come across a bump that diverts my path. these things are usually issues from the past and in the case of this last weekend, the past is catching up again. but here’s the thing, my past is old news, but it’s manifested itself into a new alternative for me…

one of my goals i promised myself to accomplish is get my master’s degree. there is a possibility for that goal to be done very soon. i don’t want to discuss the situation on here yet, but i’ll just say, it’s very exciting and also very scary. a solid mixture of the two…

other bumps that have skewered my path are ideals, or maybe just feelings. my ideals are, often or not, just my imagination running wild. i have a habit of thinking too much, and i mean WAY too much. this past weekend was full of these things. i’m confused over some important issues and it worries me. i pray about them everyday, so i do know that things will work out in some form, but maybe not in the way i wanted…

oh, there is some good news though. yesterday i picked up my record player from a repair man i found sporadically. it works and now i can play all the vinyl albums i’ve been collecting the past few years!!! last night i jammed some Bruce Springsteen and Led Zeppelin. playing records in my own place has been one of my most sought after dreams for a very long time. i can’t believe i actually got to do it!!! dig it…

No comments:

Post a Comment