Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Gotta Have Faith...

shoot, i really miss writing on here. using my phone just isn't the same. anyway, i'm here and I have not, nor will not forget you all. i guess we could call this the dark ages. ugh, it almost feels like i'm tweeting, or whatever most people seem to do. well you can take that notion and shove it!!! this isn't that kind of blog yo!!! i care too much about the content and the personal on this site to just let it go to waste or disappear. right, so at the moment i'm here at work and trying to make a living. my apartment had been awesome and already i've established my own uniqueness to the place. its just taking a little while for me to set up furniture and entertainment...

as for music, ive been reading up on sooo much stuff that its making my head spin. i have this 52 page list, consisting of three columns in ten point font. what's written there are artists for me to check out when I get the chance. i'm currently in the beginning stages of outlining future progress. i want a brand new computer and a friggin' huge hard drive to contain all this stuff. the geek in me is excited about these future endeavors!!! it'll be a big project that i plan on doing for many years to come. they say that the internet is an archive. well i'm here to start collecting and learning for myself.

i guess i should stop for now. it's time to get back to work. you all take care and keep jammin'!!! dig it...

No comments:

Post a Comment