Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Me miss you long time...

Well ok, so as you can tell, I haven't been on here in many days. I do apologize for this, but hey, I actually have a life, so that means I'm sporadic!!! Oh, and I'm writing this using my new phone and I'm totally geeking out over it!!! Ha ha

I promise that I will make a true post tomorrow night. I'm just busy with all sorts of things, so its cut into my playtime here. Oh, and in small, but amazing news, I'm moving to my first apartment very soon!!! I'm Soooo stoked on the thought of me having my own space. Lots to think about, hmm...

Alright, so that's that. No music here, except for a quick suggestion. Listen to post-punk, shoegaze, 90's style emo and electronic music all at once for an eargasm. Dig it...

No comments:

Post a Comment