Saturday, October 1, 2011

Buffalo Birthday Bun Fun...

i'm in dallas with kristy about to grease down on a Fuddruckers buffalo burger!!! this is all a part of my birthday weekend and i'm so blessed to have this all happen, but first to go back a lil' bit.

last night was a very awesome time. i was treated to a nice pizza dinner at Hideaway and then bombarded with amazing gifts. grandma got me The Office season 7 and a book, mom got me another book and the Ico/Shadow of the Colossus collection for my PS3, and kristy hooked me up with yet, another book, some clothes and a lovely picture album with her writings expressing our relationship. oh, and grammy got me a double picture set of my little cousins from houston. in all, it was a great time.

we drove down to texas this morning and met up with Kristy's family. after a quick lunch we split up from the folks and stopped at IKEA. i treated myself to some nifty items like lamps, bulbs, hangers, an electrical outlet that has six openings, and a mini sugar shaker for mom. (yeah, i'm nerdy...)

ugh, i'm sooooo full right now. that burger was AMAZING!!! ah, and for the record, i'd just like to say that these dallas highways are awful. too many cars...

aight, i'm gonna go now. see you kitty's later!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment