Sunday, April 1, 2012

Baked Potato, Sweet Tea...

me and kristy are washing clothes. no, not the most amazing thing ever, but something to be done. this has been a good weekend and i just wanted to say that. i mean, how often do those happen??? me, kristy and her little sister when up to Stillwater to play stickball. that native american traditional sport has become something i've become enamored with. i love it!!! and being me, i love to love. i need love in my life. love of all things...

oh, and one last thing like all the last things i mention. kristy has gotten me into the show, Parks and Recreation. where have i been all this time??? that show is fantastic!!! its almost like The Office, but in its own self-contained world. pretty refreshing to find that little gem.

No comments:

Post a Comment