Saturday, February 25, 2012

Indian Hills Road, 2008-2012...

I took a drive to that sacred place where I'm still stuck. That time was special, never to be forgotten by me. The can we drank out of is still there. It's place hopefully permanent. I scanned the horizon, remembering the animals running through the night while the sky was black like black. I sat under a small tree, its shade penetrating my emotions. The wind blowing through my short hair. I spilled my seed on dry, rough ground. The grass was green and soft. Alone and in the comfort of love, I shared a moment like no other. I came back, searching for that place and it still stands. Life has evolved to unfathomed levels, but the land still stands. I'm alone at the present time, deeply thinking, pondering. What is it that God has led me through??? Am I really out of the fire of New Mexico??? Did my soul splinter there; forever to be placed in one spot??? I don't know these answers that I still search for. My life has tumbled to expectations I never knew would happen. Tradition and life, one after the other. I pray for forgiveness and insight. I pray for patience and understanding. I pray to live in peace and move on. God willing...

No comments:

Post a Comment